KSK Capital is currently seeking candidates with exceptional quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills for a Research Analyst position on the Investment Research team. The Research Analyst will be a key member of the KSK Capital team and will work directly with Partners and Principals in sector focused research on areas key to the investment strategy of the firm. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting various types of quantitative and qualitative research and analysis, superior people skills, and an ability to communicate effectively across all lines of business. This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-capitalized principal investing organization and offers significant growth opportunities to move into more senior roles in principal investing and portfolio management.
• Collect data via extensive desk-based research (published material, internal library, Internet) and primary research (interviews, surveys, questionnaires).
• Synthesize and analyze data sets, identifying key information, trends and data points using appropriate analytical tools where necessary.
• Provide insightful analysis and comment, clearly and concisely communicating and presenting findings in Word or PowerPoint.
• Proactively develop market knowledge and expertise by tracking industry developments and companies’ strategies in the relevant sectors
• Set standards for timely preparation of deliverables and drive other team members to deliver high-quality and in-depth analyses.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site