Education: Basic – Any Graduation, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Functional Area:Customer Service / Telecalling
The Telemarketing / Market Research Executive is responsible for meeting data acquisition and processing targets and objectives for the assigned territory.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Tele-marketing / Market Research Executive must follow the direction of his/ her immediate supervisor and operate in accordance with the Company’s procedures, policies, HSE standards and quality management system. The operational responsibilities of this position include:
• Working as a member of a team to meet information acquisition and reporting objectives for a defined territory.
• Cultivating and building relationships within the construction industry to acquire information.
• Staying updated on construction industry developments within the assigned territory to serve as a subject matter expert.
• Responding timely and accurately to queries pertaining to information records.
• Gathering data from online and other sources.
• Achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets.
• Identifying and escalating consistent or recurring problems with operating procedures, product or system functionality.
• Sharing best practices with colleagues.
• Working with the Quality Department to constantly improve the quality of data.
• Maintaining detailed logs of all external interactions.
• Providing reports as required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATION
• Minimum 2 year experience in tele-calling and Market/Data research.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Good spoken and written in English and Arabic (preferred)
We are looking for an ambitious, pro-active, who is looking for an opportunity to create a long-term career.
• Exposure to Market research, Typing and Call center is added advantage
• Knowledge in Construction industry is added advantage
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.