• Provide detailed written reports of all inspected product.
• To support the training activities conducted by Quality Dept for the Employees.
• On time release of products from the SAP to make the product available for distribution.
• Liaise and coordinate with Dubai Municipality/ third party laboratories and organization sample collection, Forwarding, sampling, reporting on day to day basis
• Monitor the temperature history of the trucks, warehouse freezers.
• Communicate and coordinate findings with sales and inventory personnel
• Reporting on day to day Quality Related activities to Quality Manager.
• Perform duties for maintaining Department KPI’s
• Responsible for the Maintenance of Safety and Hygiene Standards as per the Laws and Regulations that Apply to the Al Islami Products
• To Report the Non-conformance in product, operations and on time release of products for Sales and distribution.
• Measure Quality Demerit Index in day to day operations and report to the Quality Manager.
• Record Maintain and Implement all prerequisite Programs required for the HACCP, ISO programs
• • Other duties reasonably requested.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Sri Lanka; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.