– To ensure the timely collection, follow-up and re-conciliation of debts with the assigned company’s customers.
Following-up with customers’ statements
– Fax the statements to the customers at the beginning of every month
– Call the customers to make sure that the statements are correct and complete
– Ensure that statements contain all transactions completed with the customers in the previous month (invoices, receipts and credit notes)
– Monitor transactions, using computers and a variety of automated systems
Planning the market visits
– Plan the customers to be visited on daily basis and prepare the visit route
– Confer with customers by telephone or in person to advise them to prepare the payments
Following up of customers’ payment commitments
– Ensure the timely debt collections and payments are done consistently
– Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt payment
Reporting for management information
– Prepare daily visits’ and end-day reports consistently after each customer visit
– Report regularly about the payment delays or any customer issues
– Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.