About the Business:
Hertz is the worldwide market leader in car rental and leasing. It has been in operation since 1918. With over 7,000 locations in more than 150 countries Hertz manages over 700,000 vehicles around the world.The Hertz UAE franchise started in 1993 and has grown into an operation that is the top car rental and leasing company in the UAE. Hertz has the largest purpose built rental facility in the Middle East, the largest airport counter in Dubai and the youngest fleet in the market. The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by consistently introducing innovative and customer focused services, as well as regularly training its staff at all levels.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Data Entry Clerks’ to be based in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Business Process Manager, the main duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
* Collect data for entry from the relevant application
* Authenticate correctness of data collected
* Process valid data for entry and escalate erroneous data to concerned department for correction.
* Input business transaction in relevant application
* Maintain an efficient and effective record management system for data
* Generate reports for enquiries regarding entered data, erroneous data
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.