About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth. Today Al- Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiloes and automotive products like Hino-Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centre throughout the UAE.
About the Job:
Responsible for all Parts sales activities in assigned business segment / area. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
14. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1.Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
2.Follow-up for collection of payment.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
4. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
|Job Location:||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.