• Welcomes customers, enters the walk-in visitors data on to the Computer Management Software (Customer Tracking Software)
• Greets visitors at the earliest opportunity, in a gracious manner, ensures a friendly approach to all Visitors, customers, and Staff, rapidly responses to customers, deals politely, listen well to customers Request to provide them with the relevant assistance.
• Receive on site job applicant, and announces them to the appropriate personnel.
• Monitors classes timing, checks trainers’ proper attendance and leaving on time.
• To perform any other duties on a similar level described in this job- description as required by the Customer Services Manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.