About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE)
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is the real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim group which is headquartered in Dubai. AFGRE is responsible for the origination, conception, development, procurement and construction of mega projects and the leasing, sales and operation of these projects after completion.
In addition, AFGRE develops and operates an extensive multi-million dollar portfolio of individual corporate real estate and investment assets across the MENA region.
The two current flagship mixed use urban communities under the Festival City brand are the award winning, Dubai Festival City (5.2 million square metres) and Cairo Festival City (3 million square metres).
About Dubai Festival City
Dubai Festival City is an Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate development project which covers 5.2 million sq m and stretches 3 kilometres along the historic Dubai Creek that optimises the thriving and visionary spirit of Dubai.
Dubai Festival City is an established creek side, mixed use destination and premier waterfront community interconnecting finest residential, shopping, dining, leisure & entertainment, international hotels, schools, golf course, automotive park and offices. It is formed into three distinct districts and connected by a 30 kilometers internal road network and creek side promenade. This existing community offers freehold villas and apartments for sale and lease which combine traditional and contemporary architecture. Upon completion, the community will be home to 50,000 residents living in 20,000 villas and apartments, and ideal place to work for 50,000 office staff.
Dubai Festival City has recently won 3 top recognitions at The Arabian Property Awards 2010, in the categories of Best Mixed Use Development for Dubai Festival City, Best Residential Development for Al Badia Hillside Village, Dubai Festival City and Best Retail Development for Festival Centre, Dubai Festival City.
About the Role:
Assess, design, and implement the AFGRE’s procurement management, residential sales customer service process and act as the focal contact for technology infrastructure. The real estate business is in the process of centralising the procurement function, segregating job duties between residential sales and customer services and enhancing information processing system to support efficient data management and decision making. This position plays a key role in supporting and monitoring the company’s operational requirements, competitive market benchmarking, and technology solutions, as well as building the most cost-effective and efficient working flow.
The GMF – Services leads the procurement efforts, the residential customer relations management and the IT platform. The services/work processes cover Dubai, Doha and Cairo.
* Manage annual procurement spend of AFGRE and operational budget. Categories include annual maintenance contracts, construction materials, power generation, facilities hardware, security/protection, and other categories supporting project development, operations, and maintenance of assets.
* Lead process assessment of existing procurement using Six Sigma (or other lean operations discipline) and implement process re‐engineering required to improve current operations.
* Develop and manage key supplier relationships
* Improve and manage compliance and procurement key operating guidelines.
* Understand business processes and participate as subject matter expert in new business proposals.
IT Infrastructure Management:
* Develop an overall AFGRE IT strategy with the support of EIT covering regional business requirements.
* Develop AFGRE IT platform in line with the Group’s and conduct systems orientation in conjunction with EIT to stakeholders.
* Provide advice and assist in the implementation of SAP and related technology. Develop and monitor the IT
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.