The Senior Account Manager will be responsible to proactively manage a high-profile account developing a strong client relationship. You are expected to drive the public relations strategy and communications plan, working under the guidance of the Practice Director.
• Develop and cultivate relationship with the Client and external audiences.
• Oversee day-to-day Client projects and events to insure the quality of work meets Client’s objective and in a manner that provides value.
• Recommend and implement initiatives that improve the public’s perception of the Client.
• Manage all media relations and special media inquiries.
• Prepare and review materials (e.g. pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios and newsletters) including complex issues (e.g. Q&A, speeches and collateral materials).
• Develop, pitch and place positive stories about the Client in business, trade and consumer media
• Cultivate positive Client presence in media through releases, contact and responsiveness to inquiries/requests.
• Maintain clear and consistent communication between the Client and account team.
• Partner with Client and other communications firms (i.e. ad agencies) to develop and deliver a complete communications plan.
• Research, assist, and present new business proposals.
• Develop original research, surveys, market studies for existing and new business proposals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations; Journalism; Marketing|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.