Manage the product and position in the market in an optimum manner (from forecasting, budgeting, promotion, marketing awareness and selling)
Responsible for optimum P &L of the product. The PM will be generally responsible for the product planning including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, forecasting and budgeting the units accordingly, taking care of ordering the products as per the approved budget, controlling the cost, pricing and achieving the targeted GP% and value, defining the product vision, be an expert with respect to the competition and working closely with suppliers, sales, marketing and support team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Promoting the assigned product passionately and ensuring its ongoing success in the market. Providing training to the staff and customer when and where necessary.
Job Description in more details:
• Provides in-depth product training for sales team & customers.
• Conducts market research in order to verify the suitability of the product to the identified market segment. Becoming aware of the our market shares and the competitors
• Works very closely with customers to deliver a high standard of usability for products.
• Monitors performance of the products and the response of customers and modify the strategy accordingly.
• Acts as main point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding products from the sales team or from customers.
• Evaluates and recommend improvements to company processes related to product management and marketing plans
• Works closely with Marketing Manager for ongoing development of activities to promote the assigned product internally & in the market place to the identified target market in the most efficient manner
• Analysis of market data to develop appropriate marketing plans & promotions to meet the customer requirements in coordination with Marketing Manager.
• Based on the marketing plans developed and the thorough understanding of the market in addition to the analysis of the historical company sales data, places orders for units & appropriate complimentary parts and ensure their fair distribution among the regional outlets of the company.
• Monitors the stock and ensure the most cost effective utilization of company assets
• Keep an eye on the costing of the products and pricing with appropriate GP.
• Actively participates in annual budget process especially in the area of product sales forecasts in conjunction with the area sales teams and will monitor the approved budgets/targets constantly.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Automotive; Customer Service; Marketing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 6,000|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs