To provide and ensure the delivery of disease coding and procedure coding systems to CPQ and other departments in Dubai Healthcare City via the training all healthcare operators and qualitative measures to support business needs.
To train and educate Coding systems to existing and potential healthcare operators in Dubai Healthcare City.
Job Accountability :
• Perform Validation of data in Medical records in targeted clinics to ensure accuracy and coding compliance
• Perform review on Coding data submitted to HIRAS by DHCC Healthcare Operators to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Create rule and development coding standards for automation on practices discrepancy by HCO and HCP.
• Train and educate Healthcare Operators in DHCC in order to create awareness and knowledge of CPQ ICD 10, CPT4 and CAM Coding.
• Train and educate Healthcare Operators in DHCC in order to create awareness and knowledge of HIRAS requirements
• Guide development of relevant Computer Based Training (CBT) modules.
• Implement international healthcare data standards including Coding systems in DHCC, new coding system for alternative medicine (ABC Coding)
• Update HIRAS database
• Review and process new ICD, CPT and ABC code sets annually for HIRAS
• Provides reports to other CPQ/DHCC departments as needed.
• Conduct scheduled and ad hoc training sessions and presentations
• Provide support to tenants on HID applications
• Help troubleshoot issues with DCF/HIRAS and PSL.
• Help organize HIRAS Users Group conference and prepare other communications including newsletter, CPQ portal and other electronic communications.
Qualifications and Education:
Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics Management or Medical Record
Master of Science in FSM and Dietetics
CPC Certified Professional Coder from American Academy
State Level Education Test Certified (SLET)
PCA Physician Chart Auditor certification
ISO internal Audit Certificate
2+ years of medical coding experience using internationally recognized coding systems such as WHO’s ICD-10, ICD-10 AM, ICD9-CM and CPT-4
7+ years of medical coding experience using internationally recognized coding systems such as WHO’s ICD-10, ICD-9-CM, CPT-4, HCPCS Level II and insurance
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs