The Sales Assistant performs a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the NorthStar sales staff. The Sales Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of
information and follow up for existing and prospective customers. This position reports to the
The Sales Assistant’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Processing sales leads and assuring leads are directed to the appropriate staff member.
• Phone contacts to augment the efforts of the sales staff as needed.
• Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and
• Data entry to track the delivery of sales literature, product samples and other necessary
services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
• Performs the duties of international shipping of sales support literature and customer
orders under the direction of the International Customer Service.
• Answers telephone calls, conveys messages, and monitors the flow of e-mail.
• Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when
• Other general administration duties as assigned including travel bookings
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs