RJ Engineering Systems is an Engineering & Procurement company headquartered in Houston, Texas USA. We have branch offices in UAE, India and Saudi Arabia. The company specializes in offering engineered packages such as Air & Gas Compression, Air & Gas Separation, Custody Metering Skids, Produced Water Systems, Special Alloy Fabrication and Oil Field Equipment. Our main industrial focus is Oil & Gas: Up-Stream, Mid-Stream to Down-Stream.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced professional in our UAE office to help us develop and expand our business in Middle East, Asia, Africa and South East Asia.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand our approach to build engineered systems and engage with customers to explain the distinct advantages.
- Must be familiar with major end users and operators, their organization structures – Projects groups and the ones responsible for Assets – Operation and Maintenance.
- Must be familiar with major EPC companies in region.
- Help us diversify in the alternative sectors of industry besides oil & gas.
- Must understand how to conduct direct business with Government owned companies, their procedures and legalities.
- Should be able to establish close networking with decision makers and key operators.
- Collect market intelligence on current and ongoing projects, future and upcoming projects and competition.
- Develop marketing tools, presentations specific to a customer and a situation.
- Periodic projections.
- Inquiry generation.
- Front end work on End user approvals.
- Identifying and evaluating partners for engineering, execution, commissioning etc.
- Technical meetings.
- Commercial meetings and negotiations.
- Provide technical support to start up and commissioning activities.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs