About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
About the Job:
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Relations Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi. Reporting directly to the Asst.GM Customer Relations.
The department acts as the focal point to continuously promote the concept of CS among staff and upgrade the level of services offered by the Company. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a "Quality Service Culture". A close watch is kept on the services of the competitors and the company is kept ahead of the market. Every tool of communication is used to promote company’s competitive edge in its services. The Department lays down the basis for improving the quality of customer service in all departments, and creating customer loyalty – essential for the medium to long term success of the business.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
* Making decisions on goodwill spend (in consultation with business GMs)
* Final decision making authority for all customer feedback and complaints
* Promotion of Kaizen activities to understand the root cause of complaints and promote counter measures
* Interfacing with 3suprd/sup party institutions such as Ministry of Economy, Dubai Police, RTA and courts to negotiate and influence decisions on customer cases
* Sourcing information on competitor models and processes to assist in the production of relevant training materials for the Magic Moments program
* Managing courtesy cars for customers
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Sales; Retail/Wholesale|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs