The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with annual revenue of approximately US$ 15.6 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, the fourth largest combined air services provider in the world and Emirates, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award winning international airline. Emirates global network now sees it flying to over 121 destinations across 6 continents, operating a modern fleet of over 170 wide-bodied aircraft. Today the airline has orders worth over US$ 84 billion for 233 more of the latest aircraft, with plans to operate to many more destinations in the months and years ahead. Essential to our continued business success as we expand will be the on-going employment of high quality people to join our multi-cultural team of over 167 nationalities.
Dubai, a tourism centre and modern cosmopolitan city with high standards of healthcare, education and leisure pursuits for residents offers those we hire one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in the world. In addition to lifestyle and tax free salary benefits, the Emirates Group also offers professional development opportunities to help employees develop new skills and grow their careers successfully.
The main focus of this role will be to provide dedicated recruitment services to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, ensuring attraction, selection and recruitment of the highest quality workforce, who are capable and competent to perform and project the Emirates Group vision.
- Understand the operational objectives and manpower needs of the assigned departments and translate this into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives and a planned strategy to meet the departmental requirements.
- Produce Internal Vacancy Notices (IVN) and source external candidates by utilising available databases and media (print and web-based advertisements) whilst liaising with National Recruitment over potential UAE National candidates who may be suitable.
- Utilise technology and experience to shortlist candidates in accordance with job requirements
- Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates in order to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
- Identify and employ appropriate tools and methodology to ensure precise benchmarking of candidates against the technical and behavioural competencies and cultural fit requirements of each position.
- Introduce new and innovative changes, where appropriate, to identify and select talent.
- Build professional relationships with Line Managers, in order to provide a committed service and balancing process integrity issues with the needs to be responsive to departmental pressures.
- Advise Line Managers on the interpretation of behavioural evidence, influencing and negotiating selection decisions.
- Plan and manage recruitment campaigns from sourcing to selection.
- Run assessment centres which will involve presentations, role plays, group discussions and interviews.
- Maintain quality relationships with other HR sections e.g. Business Support, Remuneration & Planning, National Recruitment, Training, HR Service Centre and Business Psychology, working collaboratively with a wider team to support Group HR and the recruitment process qualitatively and administratively.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Airlines/Aviation; Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs