1. Provide patient focussed obstetric and gynaecology services and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department.
2. Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalised and caring attitude.
3. Provide leadership, supervision and support to the registrars and residents medical officers (RMOs).
4. Provide senior on-site medical services outside normal working hours.
5. Help the consultant staff develop, and then participate in, a postgraduate training program for the junior medical staff.
6. Diagnoses and treats diseases of the female reproductive organs and the complications of pregnancy using appropriate methods in keeping with his / her level of competence and skill.
7. Provides antenatal intrapartum and post-natal care to obstetrical patients in the hospital and on an out-patient basis.
8. Performs complicated obstetrical deliveries and supervises various types of obstetrical deliveries performed by registrars and RMOs.
9. Renders gynaecological care to in-patients and out-patients.
10. Performs surgical operations of the female reproductive system on elective and an emergency basis using methods and techniques compatible with his / her level of competence and skill. Supervises the performance of such operations by junior medical staff in the process of developing and acquiring their skills.
11. Is required to provide on-site obstetrical and gynaecological coverage on a rotational basis evenings, nights, holidays, weekends and contractual leave periods without additional compensation for such coverage.
12. Refers problematic and seriously ill patients to his / her Team Consultant or the Consultant on call for review and advice regarding management.
13. Assists other obstetricians / gynaecologists in major operative procedures when required to do so.
14. Ensure optimal documentation and medical handover for patients seen through the department.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs