About the Business:
Al Futtaim Finance (AFS), a Central Bank of UAE regulated entity, is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, the leading business conglomerate of UAE. AFS specializes in providing a range of innovative consumer finance products to customers across the UAE.
About the Job:
Reporting into the Senior Operations Manager, the Hub Administrator will be the main point of contact between dealership Finance & Insurance staff and AFS to ensure smooth relationship and flow of documentation. The job holder will mainly:
– Scrutinise applications for documentation and basic credit policy parameters so as to ensure that a complete valid document pack is sent for underwriting.
- Ensure that resubmissions are minimised by ensuring proper documentation scrutiny the first time.
- Scrutinize and filter cases with an objective of the application meeting documentation and basic policy requirements of either panel banks or AFS, as the case maybe
- Ensure zero defect for applications processed
- Ensure that processing timelines for credit underwriting are complied with, and raise an early alarm with back-office in the case of exceptions.
- Set and manage expectations of F & I staff
- Highlight process gaps and provide regular feedback to back-office for process improvement
- Be well informed on product and credit parameters (including documentation criteria)
- Ensure contribution to team performance and development, and maintain effective working relationship with colleagues
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services; Banking|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs