STUDY, DESIGN, MEASURMENTS, SUPERVISION OF INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING AND MAINTENANCE OF CAPACITOR BANKS FOR POWER FACTORIMPROVEMENT OF DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS
• Proficiency in Electrical Installation for power Factor Panels.
• Proficiency in Power Quality and System analysis.
• Expert in site measurement, testing & commissioning and final handing over to client.
• Familiar with most of measuring devices and power quality analyzer
• High level of experience with L.V Networks at Substation.
• Familiarities with International/Local Standards i.e. IEC/IEEE
• Good Experience in Open Type LV substation and Transformers.
• Fare knowledge of the control/ protection relays used in HV/LV Substations.
• Review and analyze the project technical specifications and finalize Project Requirements
• Initiate and finalize interface engineering drawings, panel installation and equipment layout.
• Make site design modifications if required and obtain the maximum optimization and final approval.
• Good user for Technical software which usually used for electrical analyzes such as ETAP
• Support the project manager in project execution to achieve project goals on time
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs