The position of cashier consists of receiving and disbursing money in establishments other than financial institutions . it also consists of using electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment and being involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks.
• Answer customers questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Controlling and Following up daily attendance sheet for all the staffs, and send it to HR department.
• Daily sales report to Finance Department.
• Calling the customer by informing them for any Promotions or Sales.
• Controlling the reservation and following up with the customer./ Reserving items for customers.
• Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
• Establish or identify prices, services or admission and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Greet customer entering establishments.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers / Receive payment by cash, check, credit card, vouchers or automatic debits.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as Cash Counter.
• Process returns and exchanges.
• Check cash intakes and ensure cash drop is captured correctly prior to banking.
• Greeting customers.
• Wrapping or bagging products.
• Receiving payments and reconciling them with total sales.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Search All Jobs
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs