Knowledge of Microsoft excel, and tally.
Prior experience in Plastic / Packaging industry is a must
Experience: 6-7 Years experience Compulsory Plastic Industry
Accommodation for Bachelor + Leave 30 days after completion of 12 months with return ticket provided job
Under direction, performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains
inventory and stock records; may serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and perform related work as required.
The Storekeeper is responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating
stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the District.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
1. Receives and inspects all incoming materials
and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks
damages and discrepancies on orders received.
2. Makes intra- and inter-campus deliveries of requested surplus office furniture and merchandise; maintains records of all deliveries.
3. Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate merchandise and supplies;
delivers orders to faculty and staff.
4. Receives, stores, tags and tracks surplus property; prepares property lists for items to be sold at auction.
5. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
6. Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
7. Delivers and sets up furniture for various campus events as requested.
8. Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
9. Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in aneat and orderly manner.
10. Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
Salary: AED 3,500.00 /month
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an
interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you don’t hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates.Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people.Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge.
Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry.With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional
and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety ofindustrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and
knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients.This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything
we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established
Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site