Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the front reception desk located in the Head Office
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information, take messages, or schedule appointments.
• Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or lead them to specific destinations.
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Respond to incidents or inquiries made by store personnel or customers in a prompt and a professional manner.
• Perform administrative support tasks such as ordering supplies for stationery, grocery supplies for head office, type documents etc, as instructed by the Manager.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, and services provided.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Routes & keep record of incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and correspondence; faxes and e-mails
• Maintains the company’s telephone directory
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
• Coordinate with the respective Managers and arrange to send merchandise or material to the respective location.
• Receive documents brought by drivers from the shops, co-ordinates delivery & pickup, make a note of them and distribute them as necessary
• Help to solve minor problems of photocopy machine & calls the technician for any kind of services that need to be done.
• Maintain the reception area
• Perform any other tasks as requested by the management team
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site