Pearson VUE is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centres in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a Level 1 IT Support to join our team based in Media City, Dubai.
We believe in equal opportunity and employ people solely on the basis of their skills and abilities.
The first level consultant is responsible to provide technical support to VUE’s external clients to ensure they can successfully operate their VUE Testing Systems software. The appointed individual will provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external users of the VUE applications. Support will be provided via telephone, e-mail, instant messenger, and remote tools to ensure that users of the VUE applications receive the appropriate technical service required to achieve the best results.
– Maintain a professional and mature attitude providing the highest level of support for customers at all times
– Provide telephone support for Client first level support group
– Provide telephone and desktop support for internal employees
– Provide installation support of Testing Systems software
– Perform project work such as result processing, monitoring and associated tasks
– Retain ownership of problems until resolved
– Help manage the support of applications and software for all users of the business applications.
– Ensure that the highest service delivery is achieved, by meeting internal Service Level
– Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
– Keep management informed of significant changes in performance of applications
– Look for opportunity to avoid operational trouble areas
– Document procedures as necessary and submit knowledge base articles as needed.
– Utilize Knowledge base tools to effectively trouble shoot issue with minimal 2nd level support.
– Maintain accurate escalation documents following up on all issues from telephone calls, incidents or e-mail enquires
– Meet call time goals for optimum productivity and department service level goals.
– Successfully complete any specific project work as directed by the team leader
– Prioritize workload based on urgency and impact to customers and the business
– Ensure superior customer service and technical support for internal and external customers of VUE applications
– Ensure accurate recording of helpdesk calls using the company’s incident tracking systems
– Assist all software release activity for all parties impacted
– Support evaluation and implementation of new technologies
– Escalating to global teams for system support issues
– Work closely with other colleagues and teams to ensure proper process & procedures are followed
– Actively manage missing results with sites and internal teams in a timely manner
– Timely support and resolution of issues raised to the IT helpdesk by head office and remote users.
– Escalation of issues to Second Level teams when necessary.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site