We are a semi government company launching couple of new education related projects including setting up a British School in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for a qualified presentable, trustworthy Personal Assistant / Office Manager candidate demonstrating sound work ethics, cultural awareness and sensitivity
Tasks are likely to include:
• devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
• liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• carrying out specific projects and research;
• responsibility for accounts and budgets;
• taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
• deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
• being involved in decision-making processes.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library; Administration|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs