Do not burn coal at home, say police

SHARJAH: An Indonesian maid has died and her compatriot is fighting for her life in hospital after the two inhaled the poisonous carbon monoxide gas from the combustion of coal that was lit inside their room before they slept.

A police spokesman has urged residents not to light coal in their homes as this would prove fatal to their lives. He also warned of sleeping in vehicles with the windows closed. The Sharjah Police are

Full News here – Latest news, comments and reviews from The Gulf Today | gulftoday.ae


Get up to 75% discount in Dubai hotels!

Leave a Reply

Submit Your Photo Of Dubai

Upload photos of your city here!

Sign in with:
  • Click Register to log in with Facebook

  • Picture: (will be re-sized automatically)
    Post Title:
    Description: (will show as text under your picture)
    Tags: (add comma separated tags here)

     

    You agree to these terms & conditions when posting!

    English + no HTML please. We email you once your post is live.

    Advanced submission/ Mobile users

     

    Fly Emirates

    logo 1