Posted on 03 January 2014.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Account Executive (AE) assumes the leadership role within their assigned accounts as well as providing leadership to the sales team. In this capacity, the AE will identify and qualify opportunities within their own assigned accounts, and develop and drive account strategy and executive relationships within each. Similarly, the AE will contribute to the overall success of the other individuals within their sales team by providing coaching and mentoring to each as needed to facilitate the identification, qualification, development and strategizing of opportunities in their accounts. The AE will assume ownership for revenue generation within their assigned accounts, as well as the quality and strength of the executive relationships within them. Further, the AE will facilitate the attainment of similar such revenue and relationship goals in all other sales team accounts through ongoing collaborative efforts with the other Account Executives.
The AE may be deployed in an assigned account team, an assigned geographic territory team, or a combination of both, and will be considered responsible and accountable for the successful execution of Sap’s Customer Engagement Lifecycle (CEL) throughout the sales team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Provide overall account leadership to the SAP virtual account team for each assigned account.
* Establish trusted advisor relationships with executives across functional/divisional areas in each account that will provide the foundation for future business opportunities and ongoing, accurate account information.
* Enhance relationships through the proper deployment of appropriate SAP resources to meet and exceed customer expectations through successful execution of Sap’s Customer Engagement Lifecycle (CEL).
* Assume leadership role in account transitions to ensure proper and consistent communication with customer and virtual customer support team.
* Assume leadership role in customer team meetings, developing and driving account strategy through Sap’s virtual account team for each assigned account.
* Proactively build and grow successful relationships with SAP strategic partners.
* Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of CEL.
* Position SAP to win sales opportunities by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
* Orchestrate resources within accounts by defining and deploying the appropriate virtual account teams to execute winning sales strategies and exceed customer expectations.
* Provide thought leadership in discussing and communicating account strategy with other members of the virtual account team.
* Maintain an accurate, timely and documented pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) and provide appropriate communication of such to SAP management.
* Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position SAP solutions against them.
* Prior experience in business application software sales required.
* Experience in ERP selling environment to Engineering, Construction and Operations industries, leading sales role of teamselling environment also required.
* Previous success in handling large transactions over lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market strongly advised.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs