Plans, negotiates, buys and maintains media schedules on behalf of all agency clients
– Recommending what networks to put their client(s) on, the amount of money distributed to each network and what dayparts to distribute spots into.
– Monitors historical rate/CPM structures to ensure rate/CPM integrity is maintained and is able to assign accurate CPM’s with very few to no modifications made by management. The rate structure becomes the basis for the negotiations with the networks which ultimately leads to deciding whether or not a network is purchased
– Resolving discrepancies with networks when a commercial does not air correctly. Buyer decides whether a credit is taken or a no charge spot is given
– Monitors historical rate structures to ensure rate integrity is maintained. whether or not a network is purchased
– Works with account executives to continuously develop, monitor and adjust media schedules based on performance feedback from clients
– Evaluates new media opportunities and secures added value for clients, recommending those opportunities that are most beneficial to the client
– Develops and maintains relationships with media company account executives
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.