Job ID: 26547
SunGard’s AvantGard services over 2,000 corporations in more than 40 countries by delivering a suite of liquidity management solutions focused on Receivables, Treasury, and Payments. AvantGard helps companies drive the stringent treatment of trade receivables, perform sophisticated treasury risk analysis & cash management and payments execution. The global team is based in over 22 countries servicing companies such as DuPont, Reebok, Tesco, British Airways, Walgreens, South African Airways, and Huawei.
At SunGard we are looking for an experienced Consultant to join the Professional Services team in the Middle East, holding responsibility for completing consulting assignments as part of AvantGard Treasury implementations and projects. The successful candidate will engage within the treasury function within the client’s business, in order to assist clients to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable.
* Implement other areas of our treasury software solutions, and assist clients to re-engineer their business processes within a treasury context;
* Display competency within the complex modules of Accounting and Risk Management;
* Identify opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with your line management to pursue the opportunity;
This is an EMEA focused role primarily within the Middle East, with regular travel (around 60%) required to client sites.
* Experience in consulting and/or software application implementations in a Treasury or Banking context.
* Proven understanding of the Corporate Treasury space.
* Good knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
* Knowledge of Accounting practises.
* Knowledge of financial instruments (FX, MM, IRS, FRA, Bonds etc.)
* Awareness and appreciation of Treasury markets and clients within the region.
* Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage;
* ACCA or AMCT qualification (or equivalent) preferred but not essential;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships;
* Experienced in understanding current consulting and project management practices;
* Excellent problem-solving skills;
* Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team;
Desirable: * SQL/RDBMS technical ability;
* Crystal Reports knowledge.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs