Posted on 03 August 2013.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Custom Development is a global organization dedicated to contribute to the software revenue targets of SAP by delivering innovative custom solutions to meet our customers’ unique business process needs. We deliver a full lifecycle of custom development services – from strategic planning, risk assessment, development and quality assurance to maintenance. With 10 development centers around the world we are able to leverage a global delivery model that utilizes the specific strengths of each location. We do also develop solutions that complement the SAP Standard solution in niche areas and niche markets. These are solutions that significantly complete the solution portfolio and solution strategy of SAP. Custom Development business means: Pro-actively identify and exploit market opportunities, professional management of pipeline build, forecast activities and marketing planning, together with License Sales and Consulting and Regional Custom Development Managers, development and execution of agreed account plans together with SAP Sales and Consulting, support in timely maintenance of pipeline, forecast of opportunities, reporting to senior management and managing customer relationships.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Responsible for maximizing and growing Custom Development business (covering all Custom Development solutions and services) in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region.
* Accountable for Revenue Budget and P&L for Custom Development business in the MENA region.
* Responsible for developing a Go To-Market strategy.
* Work in a close alignment with the Sales / Consulting team in the MENA region.
* Should be in a position to manage C-level relationships with customers.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
* Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline . Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
* Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations (Partners & Marketing, etc).
* Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
* Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
* Sell value.
* Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
* Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
* Utilize best practice sales models.
* Understand SAP’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
* Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
(Virtual) Account Team
* Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams when needed.
* Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
* 3 – 5 years of excellent experience in business development, (pre) sales or Consulting of SAP solutions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs