Posted on 14 July 2013.
1. Maintain efficient, polite, courteous and above all friendly service.
2. Smile is to be the part of the uniform.
3. Be on the floor, especially during all meal periods. Contact all guests personally to follow up on their well-being. Get to know names of regulars and create if possible, a personal relationship, but avoid fraternisation.
4. Follow the Use Records at all times.
5. Overall responsibility for service and seating inside and outside restaurant.
6. Co-ordinate food pick-up with kitchen.
7. Conduct taste panels before each meal period.
8. Handle all guest complaints as per instructions and procedures, and ensure a (happy ending) second effort program.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs