The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
1) Check Station to ensure all your tables are prepared with specified set up
2) Complete side work as assigned by your supervisor.
3) Be aware of any 86 items.
4) Handle station assigned to you, do not leave the floor except to serve customers in your station., or with permission of your Captain or Supervisor.
5) Operate cashiering responsibilities as assigned, have any voids or deletions initiated by the supervisors or Restaurant and Bar Manager.
6) Follow up procedure as trained for guest orders, write neatly and clearly on the guest check, double check your dupe to see that it matches your guest order, preparing all guest checks before placing order.
7) Give proper attention to the details of service, cleaning, beverage glasses and ashtrays. Check back with guest shortly after serving entrée for feedback.
8) Use aggressive selling techniques to increase size of sale, know your product so that you can make appropriate suggestions.
9) Attend daily menu classes and monthly Restaurant Meeting.
10) Have necessary equipment to work with tray, pen, pad, bottle opener and lighter.
11) Be aware of daily specials, soups and drinks.
12) Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish contents and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way. Know the Use Records.
13) Know proper beverage, liquor and wine service.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.