• Assist in the development of the sales within RAK and UAQ.
• Manage key accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, profit margin and sales.
• Understand the client’s environment and business, work closely with clients to recognize their talent needs and identify the criteria for finding the right resources.
• Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department to include: staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
• Set up sales target for direct reportees, delegate the team with respective responsibilities, monitor sales performance and plan to increase the same consistently.
• Monitor team achievements and generate sales reports as required.
• Supervise the operations pertaining to both contract staffing and recruitment services.
• Maintain an efficient service delivery to both internal and external clients ensuring timely resolution of issues and an in-depth understanding of client expectations.
• Provide primary point of contact for elevation of issues, ensure issues are resolved quickly and corrective actions are implemented.
• Ensure consistent service delivery to both internal and external clients ensuring effective in-depth understanding of client expectations.
• Provide regular updates about current market trends and competition movement.
• Generate records and maintain customer profiles including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Strive to become a trusted recruitment partner to clients through effective working relationships, regular client interaction and feedback.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.