Posted on 21 June 2013.
The Senior Recruitment Officer provides support to the recruitment team. The successful candidate will work as part of the recruitment team to meet the employment requirements of the business.
Using a highly specialized online recruitment program, the Recruitment Officer will pre-screen potential employees to fill various vacancies within the organization adhering to a specific portfolio assigned by the Coordinator.
The Senior Recruitment Officer will ensure all procedures and processes are completed up to point of allocation of the new employee.
• A minimum 3 years of progressive administrative work experience of which at least one year should have been in Human Resources in a professional or commercial environment dealing with clients and handling confidential information
• Recruitment Agency experience would be an asset.
• A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
• Highly developed organizational skills are required
• The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
• A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs