The Senior Recruitment Officer provides support to the recruitment team. The successful candidate will work as part of the recruitment team to meet the employment requirements of the business.
Using a highly specialized online recruitment program, the Recruitment Officer will pre-screen potential employees to fill various vacancies within the organization adhering to a specific portfolio assigned by the Coordinator.
The Senior Recruitment Officer will ensure all procedures and processes are completed up to point of allocation of the new employee.
• A minimum 3 years of progressive administrative work experience of which at least one year should have been in Human Resources in a professional or commercial environment dealing with clients and handling confidential information
• Recruitment Agency experience would be an asset.
• A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
• Highly developed organizational skills are required
• The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
• A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.