On behalf of our client a multinational Oil and Gas client we are seeking an Accountant to be based in the UAE and reporting to the global headquarter. Reporting to the senior accountant you will provide general accounting support for assigned companies and field accounting operations.
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts for assigned companies.
• Prepare and review monthly journal vouchers for posting to General Ledger.
• Review inter-company balances and correct out-of-balance situations.
• Clear edits during month end close on a timely basis.
• Compile and disseminate monthly Budvar Reports for review.
• Prepare schedules for the financial reporting group as assigned.
• Perform Balance Sheet and Income Statement review for assigned cost centers and companies.
• Complete special projects as assigned on a timely basis.
• Serve as liaison between field office personnel and global Corporate departments.
• Adhere to the month end close checklist to ensure all month end procedures are fully completed under the strict time schedule and to document such review on the checklist.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Maintain sufficient supporting documentation for all journal vouchers, income statement budget variance reports, MD&A and any other documents to support decision making.
• Maintain continuous compliance with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley
• Obtain an understanding of company structures and organizational relationship of companies within regions and assigned companies.
• Prepare bank reconciliation of global controlled accounts
• Prepare audit schedules as directed
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs