Posted on 19 June 2013.
F&B Specialist Middle East
Supervise and control ingredients purchase procedures & report and discuss deviations with management.
• Verify that standard purchase procedures are followed on a continuous basis.
• Verify the accuracy of entries of daily stock received and ensure all received items are recorded.
• Check storage practice periodically in regards to quantity, accuracy, orderliness, breakage and usage.
• Cross check the costing for recipes and control the recipe change and approval process.
Supervise and control each productions (within the Middle East)
• control the whole production plant, machines, mixing instruments & rooms
• control of all production reports & analysis made by the copacker
• analyse bulk ingredients
• issue CoA of finished products
Supervise purchase forecast and report to the management
Supervise product license & permission
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs