Posted on 19 June 2013.
The Sales Director will head the sales team for the dm3 app product. This will include developing the existing market for dm3 app product and exploring new markets and revenue opportunities. Development of sales plans to enter the markets with key benchmarks for execution of all plans.
• Develop and document the strategies for the market, identifying key areas for growth and plans for growth.
• Create monthly and quarterly sales plans with a specific focus on daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
• Set monthly and quarterly profit targets with a systematic and accessible method for reporting sales ‘pipelines’.
• Provide monthly sales reports for all C-level officers and Directors.
• Interview, hire and train sales and support team members in line with the company policies, sales practices and goals.
• Provide annual appraisals to all staff as well as planning, monitoring and evaluating job results.
• Set monthly and quarterly revenue targets for sales teams and support sales team in achieving those targets.
• Participate in conferences, trade shows and exhibitions that fit the target market for the product.
• Work closely with the technical teams on both the development new initiatives in the product as well as the level of support being given to existing customers.
• Reports to the Directors on trends in the market affecting sales and the perception of the product.
• Support other sales teams as requested in training, strategic direction, interviewing and hiring.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 6,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs