Pesticide proved to be cause of Ajman deaths

Ajman: Inhalation of a very toxic chemical pesticide called Max Super was the main cause behind the tragic death of the two Bangladeshi sisters, 3-year-old Hafsa and 8-month-old Sawda.

The tragic incident occurred when the two girls, living with their parents in Ajman, started having trouble breathing and were taken to Ajman Hospital. Their medical condition deteriorated even after taking medication and they died a few hours

Full News here – Latest news, comments and reviews from The Gulf Today | gulftoday.ae


Get up to 75% discount in Dubai hotels!

Leave a Reply

Submit Your Photo Of Dubai

Share A Story/ Photo of your city!

Sign in with:
Title:
Text: (Type story here, it will show as text under the photo)
Picture: (will be re-sized automatically)
Tags: (add comma separated tags here)

 

You agree to these terms & conditions when posting!

English + no HTML please. We email you once your post is live.

Advanced submission/ Mobile users

 

Fly Emirates

logo 1