About the Business::
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
About the Job::
To maintain custody of and control the vehicles stock along with relevant documents so as to arrange timely availability of vehicles for sale to customers.
The Stock Controller will be primarily responsible for the following duties:
* Accurate stock management
* Safe keeping of VCC (Vehicles Customs Certificate)
* Timely delivery of units to buyers and ensuring proper documentations
* Realizing and accepting vehicles from different branches
* Preparing accurate monthly stock report and participate in the company’s annual unit physical inventory
* Damaged vehicles
* Other administrative duties
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.