An exciting opportunity to join a Leading Multi-National Company with 17,500 staff in 505 locations in 61 countries.
Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE – the position is for a PROJECT & FINANCE CONTROLLER the Transportation (Mobility) Division of TUV Rheinland Middle East, the Project & Finance Controller will be responsible for:
• Project Finance, budgets, Invoicing and consolidation reporting as well as chasing up unpaid invoices
• Reviewing invoices
• Monitoring internal project staff costs (man-days & expenses)
• Producing monthly reports for senior management
• Monitor and report of project(s) cash-flow
• Keeping track of billing & invoicing profile requirements and chasing up Project Managers for invoices and reports
• Review of Tender Costs submissions
• Producing Individual project resource planning& consolidated resource plans
• Updating and management of the company ‘TRACK’ Business Opportunity Database
• Assuming responsibilities for the preparation, quality and accuracy of cost control reporting.
• Supporting the PA to the Regional Director and Senior Team on a daily basis
PROJECT & FINANCE CONTROLLER
This is a key role within a dynamic and successful team working on projects though the region (India, Middle East, Africa & Turkey) as is responsible for project planning/scheduling/cost control and reporting and is accountable for timely coordination of project reporting, forecasting, and accurate analysis of project-related financial data for assigned projects.
• Project Finance
• Cost Control
• Resource Planning / Scheduling
• Financial Database management
• Sales database Management
• Client Interface
• Senior management interface
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Individual is aware of relevant safety policies and procedures
2. Project Execution
•Actively contributes to the implementation of Project Management Office guidelines, and develops project specific processes to ensure planning/scheduling/cost control and reporting
•Develop the Schedule and Budget Management Plan and monitor the progress of cost and scheduling tasks to ensure that project expectations with regards to schedule, budget and scope are met
•Oversees project schedule and cost to ensure elements such as change notices and forecasts are aligned
•Identifies deliverables to Procurement, Document Control, Project Accounting, and Technical Communications groups, and monitors task completion
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.