-Plan and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall requirements of the organization.
-Plan and prepare the Functional Export Strategy
-Manage exports in line with organizational policies and procedures, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process.
-Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
-Ensure the legal compliance of all export activities
-Communicate with export related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities between the company and those connections
-Manage documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
-Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant export law and procedures; tariffs and duties; licenses and restrictions
-Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities
Reporting and Maintaining Records
– Ensure that the updated records and reports on the activities are prepared and up to date
– Monitor stock level, slow moving stock and take necessary steps to correct the situation
– Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon export activities
– Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: shipping schedules; letters of credit; credit control mechanisms; licenses; declarations; packing, routing, transport and safety documentation.
– Investigate, plan and implement strategically effective and relevant transport methods, which meet optimally the needs of the business and its suppliers and customers
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs