Drilling Engineer, Oil Field Services, Abu Dhabi $ 1000 USD pd
– 10+ years experience
– Offshore experience
– Jack up rig experience
– Shallow Water experience
– 35/35 Rotation
– Plan and design drilling programme with engineering recommendations for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
– Prepare liner installation and clean out programmes.
– Prepare well abandonment and suspension programme.
– Prepare well costs/AFEs.
– Prepare scope of work for casing and wellheads.
– Plan and design well programme
– Supervise drilling operation at wellsite.
– Learn all aspects of drilling engineering through courses, field and office work.
– Planning of new exploratory wells.
– Casing design, bit selection, hydraulics and cementing programmes.
– BSc (Hons) Degree – Petroleum
– Experience of well planning, liner programme, , well completions, well displacement and clean out programme, casing design, liner hanger running and setting, and well monitoring.
– Offshore experience.
Visit the Huxley Associates website to find out more.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 30,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs