Drilling Engineer, Oil Field Services, Abu Dhabi $ 1000 USD pd
- 10+ years experience
- Offshore experience
- Jack up rig experience
- Shallow Water experience
- 35/35 Rotation
- Plan and design drilling programme with engineering recommendations for efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare liner installation and clean out programmes.
- Prepare well abandonment and suspension programme.
- Prepare well costs/AFEs.
- Prepare scope of work for casing and wellheads.
- Plan and design well programme
- Supervise drilling operation at wellsite.
- Learn all aspects of drilling engineering through courses, field and office work.
- Planning of new exploratory wells.
- Casing design, bit selection, hydraulics and cementing programmes.
- BSc (Hons) Degree – Petroleum
- Experience of well planning, liner programme, , well completions, well displacement and clean out programme, casing design, liner hanger running and setting, and well monitoring.
- Offshore experience.
Visit the Huxley Associates website to find out more.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 30,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs