GRM/Futures Group is a leading International Professional Services Firm specialising in the provision of project design, management expertise and technical assistance to development projects for bilateral and multilateral funding agencies, governments and corporations. They assist developing regions globally to achieve sustainable economic growth and create a better future.
Following the company’s global expansion, GRM/Futures Group is currently seekinga Talent Attraction and Retention Specialist based in Dubai.
The objective of our Recruitment Business Unit is to add measurablevalue and provide a quality end to end service designed specifically to support our often complex, sophisticated, global staffing needs and to get the best personnel on our projects.
The Talent Attraction and Retention Associate will ensure that the recruitment process, procedures, attraction and retention strategies enable the Recruitment Unit to service and deliver consultative solutions based offering in all matters relating to Talent Attraction and Retention.
You will support the Management of the recruitment process so that the expectations of all parties are managed effectively, workflow is organised efficiently and assistance is provided in a friendly, professional and helpful manner. In particular, you will be expected to:
• Display honest and transparent service, ensuring time frames are realistic and achievable
• Maintain and update all quality forms
• Source, maintain, search and update relevant social media sites and networks
• Drive high profile relevant NEMO presence on behalf of recruitment unit by way of relevant postings and updates
• Ensure that GRM website is up to date and reflective of current job opportunities and vacancies
• Conduct market research and analysis regarding current trends relating to salaries and competitor activities and report relevant data to the management
• Develop, post and monitor ads on behalf of recruitment unit
• Seek out career fairs that GRM can participate in to attract candidates
• Source out/re-activate the highest quality candidates and contractors
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs