Posted on 09 March 2013.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Globalization Services enables customer and SAP to expand their business worldwide and create value chains for sustainable growth, thus making every customer best-run business everywhere. Globalization Services owns, secures and enhances Globalization of SAP solutions across the entire solution portfolio, covering technical prerequisites and translation, global business practices and local requirements.
Currently, Globalization Services has multinational teams in several hubs around the world that are dedicated to the localization and delivery of country versions in all SAP product areas.
The Product Unit HCM (PU HCM) works on localization of the Human Capital Management (HCM) including Support, Legal change and New Solution. We develop and maintain software supporting HCM localization and subsequent processes with worldwide teams located in Rot, Sao Leopoldo, Bangalore, Shanghai, Moscow, Brno Budapest and Dubai.
We are looking for a Developer who should have a good exposure to at least one HCM country localization and should also have good technical as well as functional expertise. Interaction with customers at customer site would be preferred.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a developer, you work in an international team. Your main tasks will be:
* Collaborate with other development teams and product management colleagues at Globalization Services to identify the best possible solution for our customers.
* Analysis and specification of business requirements for the ERP Human Capital Management.
* Modeling, design, implementation and test based on SAP’s programming model.
* Maintenance and corrections in order to keep our solution up-to-date in accordance with customer feedback.
* Ensure high quality (create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, code reviews).
* Be a part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team.
* Working on challenging development projects in an international global environment.
* Join a mentally young, agile and ambitious teams.
* Get to know various SAP applications.
* Be part of a LEAN Scrum Team being responsible for the architecture and development in one of GS’s products incl. related task of the product life-cycle (from SRS to maintenance).
* Close contact with the customers in the MENA region.
* 2 or more years’ experience in SAP application development (ABAP / ABAP OO, UI, modeling and design).
* Experience in SAP ERP Human Capital Management; SAP consulting experience welcome.
* Business knowledge in private / public sectors in the region and development experience for Arabized applications, forms and layouts.
* Proven track of successful project/product performance regarding customer satisfaction, quality deliverables and in time delivery.
* Scrum / Agile development experiences.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs