Posted on 15 February 2013.
Manage the category effectively to meet growth objectives, whilst at the same time ensuring the highest quality of offers to maximise sales and profit as set out in the Business Plan.
• Researching new products and suppliers, choosing products, submitting to the Category Manager.
• Finding suppliers and negotiating prices.
• Making sure goods arrive on time with quality and freshness expected.
• Presenting new ideas to senior management teams.
• Writing reports and helping to interpret sales forecasts.
• Recording and monitoring stock levels and analyzing sales
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs