Posted on 12 February 2013.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Account Executive (AE) for the CRM Line of Business(LoB) bears primary responsibility for providing LOB CRM sales and revenue growth for Gulf and market leadership to the external SAP ecosystem of partners & other stakeholders. Assuming overall responsibility for directing sales strategy and execution, the AE will ensure proper integration of SAP customer-facing functions to create customer value and meet and exceed targets for customer satisfaction.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Business Strategy & Planning
* Establish an LoB business plan aligned to the customer base across Gulf that assigns both responsibilities and accountabilities on a functional and positional basis, with goals and strategies clearly defined and measurable.
* Achieve alignment within the assigned region and account base, regarding the prioritization of goals and strategies developed within the business plan.
* Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies.
* Ensure that the goals and strategies of the sales and growth business plan are properly synchronized with those of the plans of the Market Unit..
* Effectively communicate LoB strategy and plans and increase mind share within the partner community, with press and industry analysts and throughout the marketplace in general.
Customer Value Creation
* Establish region benchmarks that focus on the creation of customer value through the identification and communication of well-articulated, customer-specific value propositions that meet and satisfy the customer’s key business drivers.
* Integrate all customer-facing functions of the MU into effective, virtual account teams that are committed to achieving lasting, value-based customer relationships that can be measured in terms of customer satisfaction
* Foster a team culture that will proactively seek to solve customer problems and issues by first understanding the concerns of the customer, following-up appropriately, resolving conflicts in scheduling and resources as needed, and maintaining, at all times, customer focus as a #1 priority.
* Recognize employee contributions to resolving customer issues before they become escalations, communicating these successes to the organization in a timely manner.
* Build a personal network of executive relationships with key customers that can be leveraged within SAP for value creation in such areas as references, PR, media, SAP industry events and ongoing strategy and collaboration.
* Establish a culture that will be conducive to ongoing coaching and in which individuals can learn and grow through adopting shared best practices in a spirit of teamwork
* Structure, build, develop and coach a management team within the region that operates under an effectively communicated vision and a common set of shared values and principles.
* Foster a collaborative environment within the region that will serve as a foundation for the exchange of information and knowledge, allowing the region to evolve into a learning organization where people are recognized as thought leaders for their knowledge contributions to their peers and their effective communication throughout SAP.
* Support and provide leadership as needed for all SAP promotions and events affecting the business of the Sector, including but not limited to: SAPPHIRE, industry solution days and executive events.
* Interface and collaborate with ther AEs and Large Enterprise Account Executives to share resources, best practices and ideas.
* 10+ years experience in a large multinational software/technology vendor – develop and executing business plans and programmes
* Strong track record in CRM market consistently delivering against business targets
* Track record of successfully selling/liai
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs