The Business Planning Analyst is responsible for developing and using financial early warning forecast systems for the Middle East Region. This highly analytical and technically-adept individual provides financial and budgetary forecasts for the country to Business Unit Leaders, Region Lead and Area Management for use in short and long-term company financial and budgetary planning, ensuring reporting system interoperability and data integrity.
• Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensuring accurate advance warning for all financial results
• Proactively carryout value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information provided by global and regional financial officers
• Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
• Assist with the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in global and regional, as well as country, Business Franchise, and Business Unit planning
• Proactively interface with financial officers in other regions and country organizations to obtain financial best practices and in-market data results, benchmarking country results and methods against ones from other markets
• Drive continuous learning within the region by performing post-implementation financial analyses on past initiatives and sharing results across the organization
• Ensure consistency and interoperability between different financial reporting systems
• Analyze, design and implement sales incentive program
• Key interfaces include: Finance Head; Region Head; FRA; BU leaders; Area Finance group
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.