Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota’s worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world’s top automobiles and automotive products like Hino – Japan’s leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
This role will support the HRBP working at an operational level in providing a proactive Human Resources service to employees (circa800 employees, working with hr.connect (Human Resources Shared Services), Line Managers and Third Party providers.The main duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
* Liaison with group recruitment on raising vacancies, shortlist resumes, interviews, offer letter processing and etc.
* Supporting Line Managers in interviews and assessment activity for roles for all roles.
* Conduct interviews and recommend the hiring of new employees.
* Ensure all new associates have employee numbers, C3 card (if applicable), Insurance card, ID card, ESS and MSS access (if applicable), desktop/laptop/BB/sim card )if applicable)
* Ensure Recruitment report is up to date. Within approved manpower budget
* Coordinating the local Induction Process for new & old associates
* Ensure all JD’s are in place and updated every 6 months if there is changes in the job role
* Coordinate with HRC to ensure timely onboarding of all new associates
* Assist HRBP/LM in participating in impact planning sessions
* Conduct reviews of all impact plans to ensure suitability/viability
* Follow up with LM to ensure all impact plans are done and uploaded in the system
Learning and Development
* Work along with HRBP and LM to create training plans/calendar for each job role
* Ensure compliance to training man days achieved
* Monitor trainings completed
* Create pre and post training evaluation
* Monitor post training evaluation
* Biweekly report of all trainings conducted (including pre and post training analysis)
* Ensure company maintains our emiritization targets
* Coordinate with emiritization department on various activities, including but not limiting to internship/work placements/summer work program
* Preparing information for discussion with HRBP and submission into biweekly HR report. Data to include, Training Man days, Man Power Costs / Head Count / Overtime Costs / Contract, Labour Costs, Demographics / KPI, Casual labor, Recruitment report (vs. budget/LE), etc.
* Ensure all separation cases are forwarded to HRC before payroll deadline
* Ensure every employee leaving HRC has an easy & quick exit
* Ensure separations tracker is up to date.
* Conducting exit interviews for all employees in grade A-F and providing feedback to HRBP
* Collating, checking and entering information for inclusion into the monthly payroll in respect to: additional payments and deductions, overtime and leave in accordance with the Group’s payroll schedule and policies.
* Casual Labour Coordination – liaising with our 3rd Party Provider, in relation to the supply of Casual Labour
* Maintaining records of hired labourers and preparation of the monthly reconciliation
* Providing monthly sheets with cost calculations to Finance Department and 3rd party provider.
* Maintaining register of company employees residing in Employee Village accommodation and requests for transfers between villages, escalating any queries or complaints to relevant personnel.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs