Busy Digital Marketing Agency requires a dynamic person to join its client servicing team. Working on a number of accounts, the right person will be an expert in managing client’s expectations and ensuring a smooth workflow through the agency. The position is responsible for ensuring clients achieve their business objectives through innovative thinking and flawless execution of digital marketing campaigns. Client liaison, pitching for work, writing proposals, making sense of client briefs, managing budgets and deadlines are all part of the daily requirements.
You will have advanced ‘business user’ knowledge of the main social media platforms, email marketing and experience in PPC search and display campaigns. Knowledge of goal setting, tracking and reporting through the major platforms is essential. The role will be handling a number of brands in both English and Arabic.
• Primary point of contact for client liaison for a number of accounts to ensure client satisfaction
• Meet with prospective clients to gauge their requirements and write professional proposals in English
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients and seek creative ways in which to add new projects that will help to meet clients objectives
• Develop a plan of action for each client to determine how their digital and social media presence will be managed
• Create quotations, manage clients budgets and accurate monitoring of agency hours against budgets to manage clients expectations
• Lead the development and implementation of effective advertising and promotional campaigns for the brands.
• Receive client feedback on agency performance and create action plans, recommending and implementing change where appropriate
• Ability to write content for clients managed when required or provide copy points to copywriter
• Market research when requested for clients following up with appropriate recommendations
• Manage the development and implementation of clients requirements in adherence with corporate practice in order to increase long term profitability for agency
• Writing posts and providing content ideas for articles and discussion pieces for a number of brands through researching current topics of interest
• Provide weekly reporting and analysis, in conjunction with Digital marketing coordinator of all action in previous week to ensure that goals and objectives are met and accounts are being handled in a manner which will ensure clients satisfaction
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis to ensure that the conversation between clients and agency is clear and progressive
• Keep up with new developments and updates within the digital marketing space and proactively suggest how these can use this to benefit our clients
• Identifying new lines of business and revenue within the digital marketing realm
• Other duties to be given as required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.