Posted on 30 January 2013.
To provide qualified leads and book new business opportunities for the Sales team to help them achieve company sales targets and improve profitability over the phone and through online channels.
• Follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate and identifying new prospect leads by telephone, email or faxes.
• Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
• Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
• Identify and qualify opportunities to generate business and increase profitability.
• Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that the company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
• Support the customer service strategy by providing professional and effective services to all customers, to meet expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
• Communicate courteously with all customers, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
• Manage the social media channels to attract the potential clients online.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Through events, networking, competitor website monitoring, magazines, press and direct sales.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Coordinate with the company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Meet weekly and annual sales targets;
• Maintain Search in MENA contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
• Identify and make contact with potential customers;
• Follow-up for collection of payment;
• Monitor and report on the activities of direct and indirect competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Full News here – Bayt.com Jobs