The primary job responsibilities first and foremost include maintaining a healthy relationship with the companys clients. Consultant should always be available to the client and identify new business opportunities, customers, markets and potential products.
• Meet weekly and annual sales targets
• Build-up, maintain a sales pipeline and ensure enough leads are addressed to win enough new customers.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Build sales revenues towards achieving individual and team sales targets on a monthly basis. These will be achieved through new business and account management activities, both on non-agency and agency sales.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Through events, networking, competitor website monitoring, magazines, press and direct sales.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Coordinate with the company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Acting as a contact between Search in MENA and its existing and potential markets
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Maintain Search in MENA contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
• Identify and make contact with potential customers;
• Respond to sales requirements from existing and potential customers;
• Follow-up for collection of payment
• Monitor and report on the activities of direct and indirect competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
• Identify new markets, both geographical for company products
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $ 2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.