Finding out preceding cases relevant to a case, relevant statutes, court decisions, legal articles and other writings.
• Drafting documents such as mortgages, separation agreements, sale agreements, trust agreements, real estate closings and other types of contracts.
• Preparation of legal arguments, opening statements, closing statements and court pleadings or motions.
• carry out investigations in relation to a case in order to authenticate or validate information.
• Interview witnesses or the client in order to gather relevant information.
• Prepare a report on the interview for the lawyer which he may use for preparation of his case.
• Do a lot of filing and other clerk duties such as answering phone calls, taking messages and answer correspondence.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Full News here – Bayt.com JobsSome local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.